Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out a list of acceptable and unacceptable conduct for our Services. If we believe a violation of the policy is deliberate, repeated or presents a credible risk of harm to other users, our customers, the Services or any third parties, we may suspend or terminate your access. This policy may change as Trevor grows and evolves, so please check back regularly for updates and changes.
- comply with all User Terms of Service, including the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy;
- comply with all applicable laws and governmental regulations, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy, and export control laws, and regulations promulgated by any government agencies;
- use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services;
- keep passwords and all other login information confidential;
- monitor and control all activity conducted through your account in connection with the Services;
- promptly notify us if you become aware of or reasonably suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity or a security breach involving your accounts or teams, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a username, password, or account;
- permit any third party that is not an Authorized User to access or use a username or password for the Services;
- share, transfer or otherwise provide access to an account designated for you to another person;
- upload to, or transmit from, the Services any data, file, software, or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component or a technology that unlawfully accesses or downloads content or information stored within the Services;
- attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, hack, disable, interfere with, disassemble, modify, copy, translate, or disrupt the features, functionality, integrity, or performance of the Services (including any mechanism used to restrict or control the functionality of the Services), any third party use of the Services, or any third party data contained therein (except to the extent such restrictions are prohibited by applicable law);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or related systems or networks or to defeat, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, or otherwise circumvent any software protection or monitoring mechanisms of the Services;
- access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services; impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an employee of ours, a Customer, or any other Authorized User, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, organization or entity;
- sublicense, resell, time share or similarly exploit the Services; use the Services for consumer purposes, as Trevor is intended for use by businesses and organizations;
- authorize, permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
If you have any questions, please contact Trevor on firstname.lastname@example.org.